On average, 80% of women who are more than 20 years old develop cellulites. Compared to men, women are likelier to have cellulites because of the structure of their skin, which is thinner and has more space for fat.
While there is no solution that is recognized to be permanent, anti-cellulite devices can prove to be promising. It is non-invasive, user-friendly, and affordable, making it an excellent choice for most people. More often than not, it comes in the form of massagers.
We did our online research and asked around to list down some of the anti-cellulite devices that are available on the market. We hope that this will make it easier to end up with the right decision, guaranteeing that you will finally be able to bid goodbye to your dreaded cellulites!
Our Top Suggestions for Anti-Cellulite Home Devices
If you have no idea which product can provide the best value for money, this section will list down some of the best products that you might want to consider. We will also provide you with a quick glimpse of some of the things that make them exceptional.
Pure Wave CM7 by Pado Cordless Massager
Convenience and power are two of the best things that you can expect in this product. The high-speed percussion motor that comes with the unit is capable of producing as much as 3,700 RPM. On the side, there is a facial micro vibration motor, which provides up to 10,000 RPM. There is also variable speed, providing you with the opportunity to have it programmed based on what you prefer.
It also comes with a slim design and a lightweight body. Because it is compact, handling the device is sure to be comfortable, even for an extended period.
The device also comes with an exceptional battery, which can be fully charged in only about an hour and can operate continuously for up to 180 minutes.
Coolife Fascia Release Cellulite Blasting Remover
This is a multipurpose product that comes at an affordable price, making it a must-have. It is best used with an anti-cellulite lotion. Apply the lotion on the skin and use the massager. You can use it even when the skin is dry, depending on your personal preference.
More than just being a cellulite blaster, you can also use this for the treatment of body pain. It will also be great for a pre-game or pre-workout routine. This will help to improve circulation and to prepare the muscles for the rigors of a physical activity.
Facial Buster Mini 2 Nugget by Ashley Black
While it might look like a weird wand, this is another effective device when it comes to the removal of cellulites. It smoothens and restores the whole body, making it great not just for the skin but for the muscles as well. You can hold the tool easily with one hand while still being able to apply enough pressure on the skin.
As a massager and pressure point release tool, it will activate the natural healing response of the body. It is a life-changing tool that is almost effortless for you to use!
New Body Life Anti-Cellulite Cup with Cellulite Remover
With the use of this product, you will enjoy the benefits of silicone cupping therapy without the side effects. It flushes toxins to make your skin look more youthful. The best thing is that you will be able to do so without the need to spend a fortune. The silicone is medical-grade and has a premium construction. It is also rated to be safe at a temperature of up to 250 degrees Celsius.
Aside from the suction cup, this anti-cellulite device kit also includes a brush with a nubbed surface. This is expected to complement the cupping therapy, making the product more effective in getting rid of cellulites.
The handle of the brush is designed to be ergonomic, guaranteeing your highest level of comfort, even with its extended period of use.
CSM Body Brush
CSM is a company that manufactures high-quality skincare products that use nothing but the most premium ingredients. One of the stars of their product line is their small brush, which is effective in the elimination of cellulites, as well as for improving circulation and getting rid of dry skin.
The compact size of this brush makes it sleek enough to be easily stored anywhere. You can leave it in the bathroom as it won’t eat up too much space.
The construction of the brush is also worth noting. It is made with the use of all-natural materials. It has natural bristles that are attached to real wood. The strap, on the other hand, is made of canvas.
Lifestyle Plus 3-piece Anti-Cellulite Massager Set
With the regular use of this device, blood flow will be stimulated, which will be instrumental in the removal of cellulites. It also improves the skin tone, making it look tighter. Specifically, this will work great for thighs, butt, belly, arms, and legs.
This kit is inclusive of a brush mitt and two rollers. There is an ergonomic handle, making it comfortable and almost effortless to use.
To have peace of mind, the manufacturer is offering a money back guarantee. If you are unhappy within 30 days, you can return this to the manufacturer and you will be given an unconditional refund.
Healthstar Double Head Electric Full Body Massager
This is more than just a cellulite remover. This is a full-body massager, making it a multipurpose device to have at home. It has a handheld designed with a contoured grip, which will allow you to hold it with ease. It is also lightweight.
It comes with multiple massaging heads for the different parts of the body. By massaging the skin, it becomes tighter and improves the circulation of the blood, which is also the reason why it effectively gets rid of cellulites.
Spongeables Anti-cellulite Body Wash in a Sponge
If money is an issue, this is another product that you can use at home for cellulite removal. It comes in the form or a four-ounce sponge, which should be enough for more than 20 washes. Use it as a scrub when you are in the shower.
This product is dual textured. On one side., it is textured, which will be great for exfoliation. Meanwhile, it is smooth on the other side, which is great for cleansing and moisturizing.
The sponge is also infused with a proprietary blend of ingredients that will help in the elimination of cellulites.
Luxilive Cellulite Massager Two-piece Set
The versatility of this product is one of its best assets. More than just being a cellulite remover, you can also use it as a scalp brush. They are both in the forms of brushes and the main goal is to improve circulation.
The brushes can be used either wet or dry. There is a small handle on the top, which has a contoured shape to make it comfortable to use.
Lastly, the manufacturer is offering a 100% money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with how the product works.
Lure Cupping Therapy Massage Sets
Silicone cupping is regarded as one of the best ways to remove cellulites at home, and this product is one option worth considering. The cups are custom-engineered with the use of silicone that is FDA-approved. It does not contain fillers, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and plastic, among other components that can be potentially toxic.
These massage vacuum cups do more than just removing cellulites. It is also good for athletes and others who are often involved in physical activities. It can provide relief for sore muscles and aching joints.
Meili Anti-Cellulite Cup with Cellulite Massager
This cupping therapy kit is made using flexible silicone, which comes with a drawstring pouch to keep the pieces together. Whether you use it with or without cream, it will be effective. It works by boosting lymphatic drainage and blood circulation. By massaging and cupping for at least ten minutes in a day, it won’t take long before the results start to become visible.
The silicone used in the cups are medical-grade. They have been tested to ensure safety. Also, they can resist heat at a temperature of up to 250 degrees Celsius.
As a device for Chinese cupping therapy, it is not only effective for the removal of cellulites. You can also use it for the improvement of sleep and general well-being.
Hanco Silicone Face and Body Cupping Therapy Set
This is quite expensive, but the price is justifiable since it comes as a complete cupping therapy set. The kit is already inclusive of massage cup, exfoliating brush, and a guidebook. You will also gain access to an e-book that contains everything that you have to know to achieve the best outcomes.
With the use of this set for at least five minutes daily, you will not only get rid of cellulites but also of wrinkles and fine lines. It helps to make the skin more elastic, preventing sagging, which is common when you are aging. It also reduces inflammation and aids in the process of detoxification.
What are Cellulites?
I am assuming that you already know what cellulite is, but allow me to be a little more technical so that you can have an in-depth knowledge. It is a condition that makes the skin look lumpy and dimpled. It affects both men and women, although it is more common in the latter. To be specific, this is a condition that affects 80 to 90% of women.
In 2009, a severity scale has been published to determine the condition of the cellulite:
- Grade 0: This is the grade of the skin of people who do not have cellulites. The latter will not show up even if you pinch the skin.
- Grade I: When you are standing or lying down, cellulite will not be visible. It will only show up when the skin is pinched.
- Grade II: This is a severe case, which makes the cellulite appear visible even when you are standing. When lying down, cellulites may be invisible.
- Grade III: The worst from the stages of cellulite, the dimples and lumps will be visible regardless if you are lying down or standing.
Why Do I Have Cellulites?
If in case you are wondering why you have cellulites, here are some of the possible reasons for their appearance:
- Age: It is a given fact that our skin changes as we age. In women, estrogen decreases upon aging, which restricts the blood flow. With lower circulation, the production of the collagen also decreases. This makes the skin thin and less elastic, leading to the appearance of cellulites.
- Genetics: Similar to many other conditions, cellulite can be because of your genes. If it runs in the blood, there is a higher risk that you will have cellulites, especially as you age.
- Diet: The foods that you eat can also be the culprit. Processed cheese is one thing that you have to avoid. It is high in sodium, which causes water retention, making the cellulites more visible. Eating too many carbohydrates and fats can also be blamed.
- Alcohol: While drinking can be fun, it affects the body in more ways than one. It constricts the blood vessels, limiting the amount of oxygen that the skin receives. It also limits the nutrients that reach the skin.
- Smoking: Like alcohol, smoking negatively affects the skin. This is also going to reduce the flow of blood.
- Clothing: Do you often wear tight clothing? You might want to consider changing your wardrobe as it is also another common reason for cellulite.
- Lifestyle: If you have a sedentary lifestyle and if you sit for an extended period, especially at work, you will also most likely have cellulites.
Can Cellulites Go Away? How?
If you have cellulites, there is no need to worry. They do not look good, but this does not mean that it is the end of the world. Yes, cellulites can still go away. A promising solution would be the use of home devices, including those that are mentioned in this guide. Aside from this, however, there are other things that you can do, such as the following:
- Eating cayenne pepper, a food that effectively burns fat, is one of the most effective solutions. It does not only heat up the body, but it also improves blood circulation. It gets rid of the toxins that can damage the skin.
- You can also use coarse coffee grounds as a natural body scrub. It is cheap and eco-friendly. It removes the layer of dead skin cells and replaces it with healthy ones. Combine coffee grounds, coconut oil, and sugar to make your own paste.
- The use of apple cider vinegar also seems to be a promising solution. It contains calcium, magnesium, and potassium, among other minerals that will be essential for a healthy skin. It also fights water retention in the parts of the body where cellulites frequently appear.
- There are also medical treatments that help to get rid of cellulites, although their effectiveness is still being validated until this time. Some people opt for laser treatment, but it can only offer a short-term solution. Subcision, or the process of inserting needle bands, can eliminate cellulites for up to two years, at least according to the American Academy of Dermatology.
Prevention is Better than Cure, Even for Cellulites
The old adage that prevention is better than cure holds true when it comes to dealing with cellulites. While you will have no control over the fact that you will age, there are some preventive measures that can be taken into account, including the following:
- Watch what you eat. You have to avoid foods that are high in calories and sodium, among other things that can cause water retention and the formation of cellulites.
- Watch what you wear. If possible, prevent wearing clothes that are too tight, especially pants as they can constrict the blood vessels.
- If you often remain in the same position for an extended period, consider moving every now and then.
- A regular workout routine will also be essential. It prevents weight gain and makes the skin tighter, which is an effective way to get rid of cellulites. Resistance exercises are the best because they act as skin fillers. When the skin has a lesser layer of fat, you will be less likely to have cellulites.
- It will also be good to get a full body massage at least once a week. It is not only relaxing, but it also improves the flow of blood to prevent cellulites from being visible.
- Prioritize a skincare routine that will help in the improvement of elasticity. Use lotions that can help to make the skin tighter. Skincare products with Vitamin C and retinol can also help.
Indeed, the best anti-cellulite home device is an investment that you need to have. It is a promising solution for smoother and younger-looking skin, making it possible to bring back your confidence. There is no need for expensive treatments to look beautiful! You can do it even in the comfort of your own home!